The Academic Council of the Institute for Research of the Youth Problems and Training Prospective Personnel under Youth Affairs Agency of the Republic of Uzbekistan is guided by following the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of the Houses of the Oliy Majlis, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other normative and legal acts, orders of the Director of the Youth Affairs Agency of the Republic of Uzbekistan, orders of the Rector of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Statute of the Institute and these Regulations. The Academic Council is considered a permanent body of management under the chairmanship of the Director of the Institute – Chairman of the Council.
– approval of the curricula and programs by the Council taking into consideration the recommendations of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Youth Affairs Agency of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
– approval norms of educational installation (hours of study) for the staff of professor-teachers, as well as development of forms of stimulation of carrying out teaching-methodical, scientific, research, organizational methodological and spiritual-enlightenment work by the teaching staff;
– Approval of the procedure of qualification and internship of trainees;
– Approval of the content of Attestation Commission for the final results of the educational procedure;
– Preparation and protection of graduation qualification works and approval of the basic requirements for testing;
– Listening to reports of heads of departments of the institute;
– Approval of procedure of financial incentives for managerial staff, professors, teachers, researchers and educational assistants, technical and service personnel, and marking monthly earnings criteria for staff of the Institute;
– carrying out other authorities in accordance with the legislation and the present Charter.
Resolutions of the Council are approved by the Director of the Institute and are mandatory for all structural subdivisions, employees and listeners of the Institute.