SCIENTIFIC-PRACTICAL REPUBLIC CONFERENCE NAMED AS
“INCREASING THE QUALITY OF YOUTH LIFE IN THE NEW UZBEKISTAN: PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS ”
(June 25, 2021)
The Republican scientific-practical named as “Increasing the quality of youth life in the new Uzbekistan: problems and solutions” by the Institute for the Study of Youth Issues and Training of Prospective Personnel under the Agency for Youth Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan is scheduled for June 25, current year.
The conference will be organized in the following areas:
Area 1: Current issues of increasing socio-political activity among young people;
Area 2: Problems of youth employment and entrepreneurship development;
Area 3: The role of the “neighborhood” system in the prevention of crime and delinquency among young people;
Area 4: Family divorces among young people and problems of their prevention;
Area 5: The importance of educating young people and directing them to the profession in building the foundations of the Third Renaissance.
The order of the scientific-practical conference: Conference
It will be held on June 25, 2021 at 10.00 (via Zoom video communication program and the link for connection will be published on the website www.yomi.uz). It will be attended by relevant specialists from ministries, departments, various organizations, representatives of the Youth Union
of Uzbekistan, young scientists (doctoral students, independent researchers, masters and bachelors).
Scientific articles of the participants of the scientific-practical conference are accepted on the basis of the following requirements:
- Scientific articles should be on topical issues of the conference, based on scientific analysis and based on the completed ideas, with appropriate suggestions and recommendations.
- Submitted scientific articles are accepted with at least one review by leading experts in the field.
- Texts of scientific articles should be printed in one copy on A4 paper, 2 cm from the top and bottom, 3 cm from the left, 1.5 cm from the right. The title of the article is written in capital letters, after 1.5 intervals the author’s full name, first name and patronymic and position or academic title, after 1 interval the name of the organization (place of work or study) and city. Then 1.5 spaces are left and the text content is written in 1.5 spaced lines. The electronic copy of the text should be in MS Word, Times New Roman font, 14 kegel size, not less than 2 pages and not more than 4 pages. An electronic copy of the article (RTF) and scanned (PDF) with the signature of the review is attached to the article and sent to the e-mail address email@example.com or to the numbers +99890-119-25-06, +99890-118-25-06 (https://t.me/maqola_yomi).
- References are given at the end of the article, indicating the author, title, publisher, year of publication, the page on which the opinion was obtained or based, and the established system of punctuation. Each article is checked in an anti-plagiarism program.
6. Official languages of the conference: Uzbek, Karakalpak, Russian and English.
- Deadline for submitting materials is May 25, 2021
It can be submitted to the Organizing Committee of the Institute for the Study of Youth Problems and Training of Prospective Personnel under the Agency for Youth Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan (45 I. Karimov Street, Tashkent).Articles are selected by the organizing committee on the scientific level. Articles that do not meet the requirements will not be published and the manuscript will not be returned.The author (s) are responsible for the stated information and their scientific-theoretical basis and methodological aspects. For more information call +99890-119-25-06, +99890-118-25-06.
|CHANGE OF SPIRITUAL APPEARANCE IN YOUNG PEOPLE
Kayrat Kosnazarov Avezovich, Doctor of Philosophy, Professor,
Khojamuratova Aziza Baykergenovna, 3rd year student
Nukus State Pedagogical Institute named after Ajiniyaz, Nukus The Republic of Karakalpakstan
Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. [1. 15]
2. Text. Text. Text.
АНКЕТА УЧАСТНИКА КОНФЕРЕНЦИИ
|Place of work and address:|
|Academic degree and title:|
|Workplace and mobile phone:|