The educational department, being an integral structure of the Institute, carries out its activities on the basis of the resolution of the President of the Republic Uzbekistan dated August 14, 2017 “On measures to organize work of the Institute for Research of Youth Problems and Training Prospective Personnel at the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan”; orders and decrees of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic Uzbekistan related to activities of the Institute; The Institute Charter; The Research Council resolutions; The Institute director’s decree, also on the basis of existing laws of the Republic Uzbekistan.
The main object of The educational department is the organization of special training courses on retraining and increasing qualification in accordance with the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic Uzbekistan and the Youth Union of Uzbekistan, that is, this department organizes a month and four-month courses for retraining young personnel of administration, social organizations.
The main tasks of the department consist of:
- To carry out preparatory and organizational work on training courses
- To familiarize listeners with the internal procedures and behavior rules of the Academy of Public Administration and the Institute
- To plan and realize the mechanism for holding internship and training courses
- Develop drafts of normative documents that streamline the organization of the educational process
- Conducting and analyzing questionnaires among students
- Monitoring of the timely use of the Chair of the Institute annual curricula
The Department has four staff and there operate:
Head of Department: Abbosov Nodirkhon Furqat o‘g’li
The main specialist: Ismatullayev Fazliddin Rajabovich
The main specialist: Begbutayeva Farida Gaybullayevna
The main methodologist: Abdullajonov Ilxomjon Ibroximjon o‘g‘li