The Department of Monitoring is a structural subdivision of the Institute. The activity of the Department is based on the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on August 14, 2017 “On measures for the establishment of activity of the Institute for Research of the Youth Problems and TrainingProspective Personnel at the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan”, the Scientific Counci resolutions, orders of the Director of the Institute, as well as the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Regulations of the Department.
The main purpose of the Department: database formation on territories and public authorities in sectors, state and economic management, young prospective personnel in public organizations. Besides it, the Department forms the system of professional development of graduates of the Institute, organizes monitoring of the education process of students and develops international relations and cooperation in the area of state youth policy and studying youth problems.
The main tasks of the department are defined on the purpose. In addition, they are the following:
- The monitoring ofprofessional growth of graduates of the Institute.
- Producing measures of training for prospective managerial staff.
- Preparation of analytical materials on problems related to professional growth ofprospective personnel.
- Forming online database of prospective personnel.
- Elaboration of recommendation mechanisms for the Institute graduates for the government activity positions.
- Organizing the practical work and internship of the Institute students at local and foreign organizations.
Based on main tasks the functions of the Department are the following:
- Cooperation with public and economic management structures and public associations on prospective personnel.
- Forming database on the Institute graduates.
- Organizing the regular conversations with graduates in order to define management and leadership ability of students.
- Communication and monitoring activity in cooperation withmanagers of organizations in the purpose of defining theunchanging situation in professional growth or thereleasereasons.
- The Institution periodical Preparing and presenting necessary information for the interested organizations.
THE DEPARTMENT CONSISTS OF:
The head of the department – Akhmedov Nodir Khotamovich
Methodist of the department – Umirzakov Laziz Abdugaffarovich
Methodist of the department- Bakhodirov Bakhrom Bakhodirovich
Tel: (+998 71) 232-61-28 , E-mail:email@example.com.