The Department of Data Analysis is a structural part of the Institute for Research of the Youth Problems and Training Prospective Personnel at the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, it carries out its activities on the basis of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 14, 2017 “On measures to establish the Institute for Research of the Youth Problems and Training Prospective Personnel at the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan”, its director’s decision, Academic Council decisions as well as current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The department is the structural part of the Institute, the main purpose of which is the preparation of information and analytical materials for scientifically sound recommendations on studying the problems facing the Institute, the problems of the youth in the Republic of Uzbekistan and the elimination of identified problems.
The main tasks of the department are:
- elaborates information and analytical materials on problems of the youth;
- makes proposals on implementation of advanced methods of studying and solving youth problems;
- works to develop international relations of the Institute in the field of studying the problems of youth;
- cooperates with national and international research centers and implements publications;
- prepares the Institute’s reports on information and analytical activities.
The structure of the department according to the staff schedule of the Institute consists of one head of department and three chief specialists.
Head of Department – Nurullaev Adham Nuriddinovich
The main specialist – Tadjidinov Iskandar Bakhodir o‘g‘li
The main methodologist – Rashidov Shohjaxon Tohir o‘g‘li
Tel.: +998 71 232 61 29, E-mail: email@example.com