It isselected on a competitive basis for a four-month retraining courses of institute for research of the youth problems and training prospective personnel at the academy of public administration under the president of the republic of Uzbekistan
- Having a higher education;
- Under the age of 30;
- Having at least two years of work experience
- Having a deep knowledge of state youth policy, to be aware of socio-economical and political reforms in Uzbekistan;
- Being aware of the goals and objectives of the youth union of Uzbekistan and has a work experience in this organization.
- Being responsible, initiative and should have leadership skills and teamwork skills;
Documents are accepted at the regional councils of the youth union of Uzbekistan
Entrance examinations consist of two stages.
1st stage: written exam.
2nd stage: interview (oriented to determine vision and leadership skills).
Required documents from candidates:
- Application form
- Recommendation letter from employer( with the sign of manager)
- The copy of diploma with
- In the form of a reference (object)
- A certified copy of the workbook in the prescribed manner
- Photo in size of 3.5 x 4.5 (4 pcs)
- Medical certificate in the form of № 086-u
- The copy of passport.